By Attending This 2-Day Live ICF Accredited Course you will:
- Understand the Principles of Wellbeing & Stress Coaching including the underlying theory and latest research that underpins practice. You will become knowledgeable in the nature of stress and ways that coaching can support stress management and coping strategies.
- Identify and Practice a range of Techniques used in Coaching for Wellbeing including cognitive-behavioural frameworks such as supporting flourishing thoughts and health enhancing thinking. You will also learn about visualisations and imagery work and breathing techniques to help sustain change and promote action.
- Learn ways to Support Individuals Recognise and Manage Stress by identifying specific thought patterns, developing coping strategies and relaxation skills. You will learn about how stress differs from pressure and a range of models and techniques for improved wellbeing.
- Become aware of Organisational Stress and ways to prevent Burnout. You will understand factors that can impact stress at work including Type A behaviour and Internal/External Locus of Control. You will also examine different stress management interventions that can be used within organisations as a coach or a facilitator.
- Be able to Motivate People Reach their own Goals in a way where you are not giving advice or suggestions. Instead learn non-directive ways how to help someone uncover what’s important for them, solve their own problems and set meaningful action plans.
- Develop a Deeper Understanding of the ICF Competencies in a safe and supportive environment. This goes beyond role-plays and you’ll be having conversations with real people about real topics. We call it real-play.