By Attending This 2-Day Live ICF Accredited Course you will:
- Understand the Principles of Coaching in Organisations and explore, in practical ways, how coaching skills support individuals, teams and the wider organisation achieve superior performance. You will understand how professional coaching can support engagement, responsible leadership and employee wellbeing.
- Explore how to Create a Positive Coaching alliance with Organisational Stakeholders including HR and line managers. The Course covers ways of contracting with organisations (as an internal or external coach) and key areas of consideration including ethics and potential conflicts of interest.
- Learn ways to Support Employees through Coaching-Based Interventions using a range of techniques including systemic thinking and models such as CLEAR. You will also learn how to support employees become more accountable and responsive to their own learning needs and CPD.
- Practice Frameworks and Tools that support 1:1 Coaching with Leaders including specific challenges in executive coaching and working with individuals at senior or board level. You will learn ways how to support leaders create and refine their leadership purpose and work through any psychological blocks.
- Be able to Support People Reach their own Goals in a way where you are not giving advice or suggestions. Instead learn non-directive ways how to help someone uncover what’s important for them, solve their own problems and set meaningful action plans.
- Develop a Deeper Understanding of the ICF Competencies in a safe and supportive environment. This goes beyond role-plays and you’ll be having conversations with real people about real topics. We call it real-play.