Want to understand more deeply what coaching is and gain some practical skills along the way?
Then sign up to our free interactive workshop that explores the fundamentals of coaching and becoming accredited.
next free webinar: 29th September 2022 | 12.30 - 1.30 pm BST plus question time
next free webinar:
29th September 2022 |
12.30 - 1.30pm BST
live through zoom
OF CPD COACH TRAINING
all materials and resources
On this free workshop you will find out more about what coaching is and isn’t, our integrative approach and ways to become a great coach.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from previous Alumni of the ICF Accredited Diploma in Integrative Coaching and find out more about our delivery approach and teaching standards.
By attending you will learn more and leave with a clear overview of:
- How coaching differs from related practices such as mentoring or consulting
- The attributes, skills and behaviours of great coaches
- What is professional coaching, including ICF Coaching and what are the requirements for credentialing
- How to take your coaching practice to the next level
We understand that pathways to become an accredited coach can be confusing. So we’ve created a Toolkit to help you out.
This Toolkit includes the course prospectus together with access to videos covering a range of areas to help you explore the ICF Credentialling, including:
- What is Integrative Coaching?
- How do you become an Accredited ICF Coach?
- How is the ICF Accredited Diploma delivered?
- Would could be the next steps following qualification?
- Why choose us as your Coach Training Provider?
I am career coach and as a continuous learner I was looking for ways to develop further and enhance the services I provide to my clients.
Working with Joseph has been educational, performance enhancing and most importantly, enjoyable. Joseph is a professional, subject matter expert who is warm, engaging and easy to develop rapport with. He has a great coaching and mentoring style and has superb interpersonal skills.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending others to work with Joseph and the team at Become."
As an HR professional who had taken a long career break, stepping back into a learning environment was daunting, but Joseph and his team could not have done more to support me, challenge me and help me rediscover myself and my love of learning.
I can't wait to continue my learning journey and train further with Become and hope others who might be feeling the fear, will feel that fear and sign up anyway. I promise it will be the best investment you make in yourself."
The ICF Course in Integrative Coaching has clearly been well thought out and this is evident by how well structured it is with the variety of resources available.
The online portal was invaluable as a go-to tool jam packed with course materials and was great to be able to re-watch session recordings. The team leading the course were so encouraging and the one-to-one mentoring within this course was incredibly invaluable. Finally, I met a great bunch of likeminded people.
So, for anyone considering doing an accredited ICF programme I would not hesitate to recommend Become. You won’t regret it!"
We have some great people on our team who are absolutely brilliant and are so passionate about our work. Meet our fellow great coaches, trainers and mentors.
Questions about the Diploma and Coach Training Pathways?
This ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme is ideal for individuals who are passionate about elevating their coaching practice. It is a rigorous programme that will enable you to explore and practice key skills in coaching. It provides you with 66 hours of coaching training that cover live online sessions, mentoring and observations with feedback. You will also gain access to an online learning portal to track your progress and access course content.
We believe that developing coaches to be able to work with just one framework can be limiting. It can lead to the coach just following just one process which might not be suitable for a coachee. We. believe that great coaches flex their style to truly focus on what their clients require.
As a result, on this Diploma you will explore key concepts that will allow you to coach in an integrative way. You’ll always do this in a non-directive and client-driven way and in line with the ICF’s competencies.
First you’ll focus on key skills that create and enable great coaching. These include your ability to truly actively listen, question intuitively and adopt a non-directive approach.
Then, using a variety of learning methods, you will become proficient at coaching in line with the ICF Competencies and ensuring that your practice meets their Code of Ethics and Values.
The design of the Diploma in Integrative Coaching is focused on the ICF Competencies. This is coupled with a consideration of researched coaching approaches including Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioural, Acceptance-Commitment and Solutions-Focused methodologies.
As you progress you will feel and become more confident in your coaching abilities. Together we will hone your skills in the craft, from having standalone coaching conversations to structuring full coaching programmes. Furthermore, you’ll learn how to work with a range of clients and across varied situational contexts, e.g. life, career, executive.
By doing so, you will enable clients address and respond to what’s happening in their lives using evidence-based and psychologically-informed frameworks. You will in turn become proficient supporting people who want to create change in themselves. This could be at a professional or a more personal, transformational level.
By attending the Diploma you will:
- Develop your skills and behaviours in professional coaching that can be used in a variety of contexts – from work, relationships, career to life
- Grow your confidence in coaching by working in an ethical and conscious manner that embodies the ICF Competencies
- Enhance your own self-awareness, emotional intelligence and professional growth
- Achieve the Diploma allowing you to apply as an ACC Coach with the ICF
Anyone can benefit from undertaking a coaching program. Typically people come to coaching because they would like to discuss a change or an opportunity in their life. Some examples of potential clients you could work with are:
- individuals that are at a change in their lives either as a result of their personal situation or their environment at work
- individuals that are going back to work following a period of absence including maternity or paternity leave
- teams who have used group coaching sessions to further enhance their performance and increase their awareness of each others’ strengths and abilities
- senior executives who are required to develop high-level. strategic goals for their organisations
- individuals who tells us they feel ‘at a loss’ or ‘confused’ with what to do next
Yes we do. The course fees can be split into 3 or 4 payment plans spread across a number of months.
This is an integrative diploma and on the programme we cover the philosophy and practice of coaching that you can apply to various niches. Our Alumni have come from across all walks of life and wanting to focus, or develop, their skills in a range of coaching outcomes. So whether you want to focus more on personal, executive, career, business or another niche, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
There are some witness testimonies on this page and you can also hear from two of our alumni in one of our Podcast episodes here.
The hours on the Diploma are divided between a number of activities including:
- Induction activities
- Number of Live Classes delivered on Zoom that you can attend from home. Depending on the programme that you sign up to these are delivered either on Wednesday evenings or Saturdays
- Coaching Practice and Feedback
- Through additional resources available on our Learning Portal
Very little or as much as you’d like! The ICF requires the majority of your learning to be synchronous – that is live with a facilitator whether it’s through the Classes, your practice or the mentoring sessions. So the hours you see will constitute the majority of your studying time. We would always recommend reflective practice, in whichever way or form you find it useful.
The Diploma is assessed in a number of different ways to meet our requirements but also the ICF’s Competencies, giving you peace of mind that your qualification is a robust one. There are 3 key areas of your assessment you need to be aware of:
1. Coaching Practice. This is key for us. Throughout the course you will have many opportunities to coach – either other people on the course or real clients. You will need to submit 5 of your coaching sessions to us and an ICF coach will provide you with both written and verbal feedback on all of the ICF competencies. We take feedback seriously – it’s specific, intentional and focused on developing you as a coach.
2. Leading a Coaching Discussion. You will need to lead a discussion that incorporates your knowledge on a coaching topic and the ICF competencies. We are not assessing your presentation skills – you can simply lead a discussion on the topic or give us a book review. It’s up to you and we’re here to help you with it.
3. Reflections on your Coaching Experience. We believe master coaches are also great reflectors and want to keep on developing yourself. As part of your qualification you will be required to submit your reflective log to us. Don’t worry – this does not need to be written – it can be audio files, videos, blog posts – reflections are personal to you!
The Diploma is fully accredited by the ICF allowing you to apply for membership and ACC accreditation.
A lot! Coach-trainees are supervised by ICF Coaches with years of experience working in organisations and with private clients. Apart from the Live Classes you will have mentoring sessions, observations of your coaching sessions, the opportunity to present on a coaching topic and access to our bespoke Learning Portal that contains additional resources. These are curated by our experts and include podcasts, journal articles and reading materials. And if you need us we are only an email or phone call away.
Definitely! We want you to make sure that you choose the right Coach Training Programme and we speak to all of our trainees during the application process. We’re honest about our approach and we’d love the opportunity to discuss with you how we work.
Feel free to contact us directly with any questions or simply to have a chat on +44-2080640376 or on email@example.com
By signing up to this event you are agreeing for Become Coaching & Training Ltd. to email you our newsletter. The newsletter includes updates about coaching practice and a summary of our blogposts, podcast and other resources. Don’t worry. If you want to unsubscribe you can easily do so and we will never share your details with anyone.