Here are some practical ways how Become, as a leading Coach Training provider supports you develop, flourish, and thrive as a coach.
1. Through robust coach training programmes accredited by the ICF including our Diplomas in Integrative Coaching
The ICF is the main awarding body for coaches globally. That’s why if you do a coaching programme you will really want to make sure it’s accredited by them. Our range of coach training programmes are focused on developing YOUR coaching practice in line with the ICF Competencies, Ethics and Values. This helps you to become the best professional transformational coach you can be.
2. Coaching Certificates to help you explore your niche further and to support your development as a professional coach
We have a number of 2-Day Coaching Certificates that are suitable for qualified coaches. The aim of these is to support your continuous development as a coach, providing tools, techniques and practice on key coaching areas. These include:
– Certificate in Career & Performance Coaching
– Certificate in Leadership & Organisational Coaching
– Certificate in Stress & Wellbeing Coaching
These Certificates can be taken as standalone or as part of our Advanced Diploma in Integrative Coaching, a complete pathways to become a coach.
3. A Coaching Pool with real clients that are looking for support.
Our coach trainees get access to a Coaching Pool of real clients. This way you can start practicing with external people as soon as you’re ready to. The Coaching Pool is great if you’re unsure who to coach as part of your studies. Working with clients from the Pool also supports you in developing your confidence as a professional coach.
4. Mentoring and Supervision that is provided throughout.
Real, practical and supportive feedback cuts through everything we do. We provide mentoring in a 1-1 and group format in a way that allows you to bring in your real coaching examples and get the support that you need when you need it. Following your programme we also provide opportunities for 1-1 and Group mentoring. We’re here to support you.
5. An Alumni Group of beautiful, helpful, supportive and fantastic individuals! We’re a friendly bunch and we run a community of coaches that will be there for you as you develop as a coach. Our community meets up regularly either online or in-person in London. The aim of these is for you to get to know other coaches. They serve as a networking opportunity but also support you in developing your coaching skills through guest speakers and talks.
Are you looking to become a Professional Coach? Want to understand how to become an Accredited Coach?
We have number of ICF Coach Training Certificates including our Diploma in Integrative Coaching.
Become also offers bespoke mentoring programmes to help you develop your coaching skills. Our mentoring is available on a 1-1 basis or as a group. Get in touch if you’d like to find out more.